Significant Prior Matters
* Results may vary depending on the facts involved in any particular case as the facts of every case are different. The results reported throughout this website should not be construed as a predictor of future results or as a guarantee as to the outcome of any particular case.
- Representation of oilfield service companies in multi-million dollar dispute and two published appellate decisions. See High Sierra Energy, L.P. v. Hull, 2011 OK.CIV.APP. 3, 259 P.3d 902 and High Sierra Energy, L.P. v. Hull, 2010 OK.CIV.APP.3, 241 P.3d 1139.
- Trial Counsel and closing argument resulting in a $73 million dollar verdict for families. Ranked 23rd largest verdict nationally and 2nd largest environmental law verdict – largest verdict in Oklahoma.
- 5 million dollar policy limits settlement for wrongful death of negligent operation of semi-truck.
- State v. Vick – Unanimous not guilty jury verdict shooting with intent to kill.
- State v. Norman Ranger – Dismissal of all charges at 2 different week long preliminary hearings brought by state attorney general.
- Combs Estate – successful resolution of a multi-faceted estate and divorce claims involving multiple appeals (all successfully defended on behalf of our client) and multiple district court cases ultimately resolved by successful summary judgment motion.
- In re Estate of Kozak, 2014 OK.CIV.APP 16. – Successful representation of personal representative in a significantly large probate matter.
- Successful prosecution of one of the largest divorce matters in Southeast Oklahoma on behalf of wife whose husband attempted to conceal assets.
- Pruitt, Sanchez v. Cholla Petroleum, Inc. - $107,000 actual damages jury verdict, $300,000 punitive damages jury verdict, and $200,000 in attorney fees plus costs awarded by Court post-jury trial.
- Representation of 3 families whose loved ones were killed in an oil rig fire.
- $2,865,000.00 judgment against negligent operator on behalf of landowner.
- $93,284.00 judgment for landowner on breach of contract claim.
- Unanimous jury verdict in access road case on behalf of landowner.
- Over 6.5 million collected on behalf of mineral owners in mineral auctions.
- Over 50 million collected for landowners in over 500 condemnation related matters since 2006.
- $134,263.00 successful summary judgment motion on behalf of client in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Oklahoma related to a real estate dispute.